In the world not of it, part 2: Moving from conforming to transforming
Scripture: Romans 12:2, Colossians 3:5–3:9, John 8:4–8:11, Colossians 3:12–3:14
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson? Any questions?
2. Turn to Colossians 3 and read verses 5-9.
What clothes of the world have you been wearing that were in this list or that you can identify?
How does wearing these clothes impact your walk with Jesus?
3. Read Colossians 3 verse 12-14.
If we are to clothe ourselves with these attributes, which stands out that you need to start wearing?
4. Pray for one another to put off our old clothes and put on these new ones.
5. If time, how does this influence how we follow Jesus this week?
More in The life of a disciple (Youth)
October 11, 2017From Darkness to Light
October 4, 2017How to share the gospel
June 7, 2017In the world not of it, part 3: Renewing of your mind