***New giving platform coming January 1st!***
Harvest COVID relief fund
If you would like to contribute financially to a fund designated to help those within the body at Harvest in financial need as a result of COVID-19, you can select the corresponding option when you give online or write "Harvest COVID relief" in the memo line of your check.
Giving during COVID-19
Your act of worship through giving is always valuable to Harvest’s mission to glorify God by making disciples for Jesus Christ from all people through gospel-centered missions, growth, and community. As always, we encourage you to practice wisdom in your giving decisions. Especially in this challenging and complex time as we navigate COVID-19 together (but from a distance!), the Harvest staff wants you to be aware of all your giving options.
- You can mail a physical check to our mailing address (2436 NW Astor Street Camas, WA 98607) – Alyssa will be picking up the mail daily and Matt Dennis will still be in the office weekly to process giving. Church staff, postal workers, and bank staff will be touching the checks/envelopes, so if you are showing symptoms of sickness, we kindly request that you do not use this option at this time.
- You can give online with your credit or debit card (excluding American Express)! See the details below for additional instructions on how to complete your giving. You can set up one-time gifts, regularly recurring gifts, or text message giving. Setting up your account or giving as a guest takes only a minute of your time and is the easiest way for us to process your payment.
- If you want to give regularly and want to give directly from your banking account instead of using a card, you can contact your financial institution and request that a check be sent from your account to the church using the same mailing address as above. Details about this process depend on your bank, but bank employees should be able to help you navigate set-up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Matt Dennis at email@example.com. Due to part-time scheduling, expect delays in response. For more immediate information, please call Alyssa at the office number, (360) 834-4081.
Here’s how it works. It doesn't get easier than this:
1. Click on this link: https://harvestcc.onlinegiving.cc/donate/register
2. Follow the instructions to create your account and add your donation information.
3. After that is complete, you have options for your giving! There are different accounts you can designate your giving toward (i.e. tithes and offerings, compassion, etc.); you can choose to give a one time gift or set up recurring donations, and you can consent to text giving (see details below)!
Text giving: 1-360-869-0032
Text “give [amount you want to give]” to the phone number above (for example, the text would simply be GIVE 10). Or, if you want to give to a different fund, such as the Compassion fund instead, text “compassion [amount you want to give]” to the same number (1-360-869-0032). Your online giving account will show you the different accounts that are available to give via text. You can either set up text giving online with your online giving account or if you text the number before setting up the account, it will walk you through setting up your account on your phone.
Due to extra costs, we are not currently set up to receive American Express cards or ACH checking. Please call (360) 834-4081 during office hours or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!