Topic: Discipleship Scripture: Acts 8:26–8:38, Romans 6:3–6:5
Pause the recording and click here to see the video Matt showed during the lesson!
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson? Do you have any questions?
2. What are some of things that baptism symbolizes?
3. Why do you think Jesus made baptism a ritual for us to carry on?
4. Why do you think Jesus got baptized?
5. Have you been baptized if so why did you want to be? If you haven't been baptized what are your thoughts about it?
More in The life of a disciple (Youth)
October 11, 2017From Darkness to Light
October 4, 2017How to share the gospel
June 7, 2017In the world not of it, part 3: Renewing of your mind