August 3, 2014 Speaker: Gary
Scripture: Philippians 4:4–4:9
Be anxious for nothing but pray in everything and God’s peace will guard you
1) Rejoice in the Lord always, 4:4.
2) Let your graciousness be known to everyone; the Lord is near, 4:5.
3) Be anxious for nothing but in everything with thanks let your requests be known to God, 4:6.
4) The peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart in Christ, 4:7.
5) Think on whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, excellent, or praiseworthy, 4:8.
6) Practice what you have learned and seen and the God of peace will be with you, 4:9.