David & Bathsheba
Scripture: 2 Samuel 11:1–11:27
Truth Statement: That God’s chosen king can sin so heinously, and God can remove his sin while not removing its consequences, points to the need for a greater King.
Click here to fill out a connection card.
Click here to share a story of what God is doing.
Click here to go to Andrew & Sarah's Wycliffe support page.
Continue worshiping by...
Singing and/or listening to songs:
Giving: for those who consider Harvest their church home.
Includes further details about the "Harvest COVID relief" fund:
Click here to go to the giving page of our website.
Spending some time praying together
Thinking through or discussing the following:
1. When have you been grateful for the boundaries God has made?
2. What boundaries do you have a hard time trusting God with?
3. What sins are you tempted to label as "small sins"?
4. Do you have people in your life that you confess sin to?
5. What needs to change in your life in response to this passage?
Harvest Restoration contact information:
For men: email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For women: email Skylar at email@example.com