Do not be anxious
March 22, 2020 Speaker: Pastor Greg
Scripture: Matthew 6:25–34
Continue worshiping by...
Singing and/or listening to songs:
Spending some time praying together:
- Start by giving thanks.
- Pray for our world, government leaders, medical professionals, families, global economies, your neighbors, those who are lonely or anxious, those who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19.
Thinking through or discussing the following:
- What do you find yourself worrying about?
- What truth from today's passage helps you to not be anxious?
- What does it look like to seek God's kingdom in your new normal?
- Consider memorizing Matthew 6:33 (or the whole passage!).
- Greg talked about the "Wisdom Pyramid" (see below); we encourage you to spend some time reflecting on what your pyramid really looks like.