In the world not of it, part 1: What is the world?
Scripture: 1 John 2:15, James 4:4, Ephesians 2:1–2:2, Colossians 3:3–3:10, John 14:30, 1 John 2:15–2:17
Small Group Questions:
1. What stood out to you from the lesson? What questions do you have?
2. What makes "be in the world, not of the world" hard?
3. In what ways have you experienced the characteristics of the world harm you?
4. What areas of your life do you sense God telling you to cut out of the world?
5. How does this impact how we seek to follow Jesus this week?