Love God, part 3: Obeying Him
Topic: Discipleship Scripture: Mark 14:35–14:36, Daniel 3:1–3:18, Matthew 16:24, Exodus 20:4–20:6, Matthew 22:36–22:40, Philippians 1:9–1:10, 1 John 4:1, Ephesians 6:10–6:20, Luke 9:23, 1 Samuel 15:22, 1 John 4:19, Ephesians 2:8, 1 Peter 2:24
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson? Any questions?
2. Often we justify/trick ourselves into doing things we know aren’t what God wants. How do you trick yourself out of obeying God?"
3. Have you had a time that you had to make a hard decision about whether or not to follow God? What made choosing to follow God hard?
4. What is a practical change can you make in the way you live your daily life at school, at home, or work, etc., to love God by obeying his call?
5. What ways can your small group help each other obey God on a daily basis? Don’t just make theories, make a plan!
More in The life of a disciple (Youth)
October 11, 2017From Darkness to Light
October 4, 2017How to share the gospel
June 7, 2017In the world not of it, part 3: Renewing of your mind