Topic: Discipleship Scripture: Acts 2:36–2:40
Pause the recording and click here to watch the Bible Project video that Matt shows during the lesson!
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson? Any questions?
2. What is repentance in your own words? How does it connect to forgiveness
3. As Matt stated: Has your repentance process started? Are you taking actions to live new life in Jesus? If so, what’s it looked like? If not, what holds your back from starting it?
4. Is there anything this group can pray for you in your repentance process? Something that feels like God can’t overcome, sin that keeps pulling you from God, a fear of acknowledging your own brokenness? Etc…
5. Anything worth sharing from the worship time that was on your heart or mind?
More in The life of a disciple (Youth)
October 11, 2017From Darkness to Light
October 4, 2017How to share the gospel
June 7, 2017In the world not of it, part 3: Renewing of your mind