Don't Turn Back
Topic: Gospel for Life Scripture: Galatians 4:8–4:20
Gospel for Life: A Study in Galatians
Don’t Turn Back
Don’t turn back to worldly religion from the gospel and gospel relationships
1) Before you knew God you were slaves to non-gods, 4:8.
2) Since now you are known by God, don’t turn back to worthless worldly religion, 4:9-10.
3) Don’t receive the gospel in vain, 4:11.
4) Keep the gospel central in relationships, 4:12.
5) God works in his servants’ suffering to advance gospel ministry and relationships, 4:13-14.
6) Gospel friendships that begin with truth can become divided by the truth, 4:15-16.
7) Seeking relationships with others is good but not to ruin gospel friendships, 4:17-18.
8) Our greatest concern in relationships must be that others have Christ in their lives, 4:19-20.