Return to indoor services
We have resumed indoor services with two one-hour services (9 am & 10:45 am), each with a limited number of spots available. You must register for each Sunday you plan to attend. As we continue forward in a pandemic climate, the leadership at Harvest are taking health concerns into consideration. This means there will be some changes to our services. Please review these health precautions and serve one another by following these recommendations.
We will continue offering an online live streaming option each week at 10:45 am for those who cannot make it in person. We encourage those who can’t make it in person to watch the gathering together with another family/individual from Harvest, or with all or part of their community group.
If you'd like to receive a text reminder with a link to register every Tuesday, text "REGISTER" to 360-743-3555.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE I REGISTER?
We are following guidelines as laid out by the health department:
- FACE COVERINGS – Please wear a mask or face shield for the entire duration of time you are in the building. Young children (4 & under) are not required to wear a mask. Those on stage will be behind plexiglass guards as an alternative to wearing a mask. We will provide disposable face masks at the front doors.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING—We will ask that each household sit together during the service and remain 6 feet apart from other households (3 chairs equals 6 feet). Before and after gatherings, please maintain a distance of 6’ between yourself and others outside of your household.
- CLEANING—We will disinfect common touch areas between services.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY—The Nursery (0-24 months) will not be staffed, but will be open for parents to use as needed. Age 2 through 5th grade will have classes starting at once a month DURING THE SECOND SERVICE ONLY (and increase as staffing is available). Kids classes through the end of the year will be: October 25th, November 22nd, and December 20th. We will keep you informed as we are able to add more. On the weeks when classes are offered, kids will go directly to their classrooms.
- SICK POLICY—Please stay home if you are feeling sick. DO NOT COME if you have a FEVER (anything over 100.4), COUGH, or SHORTNESS OF BREATH. If, during the gathering, you feel unwell or have any of those symptoms please leave the building, notify Alyssa in the church office and contact your health care provider.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
We will manage a simple registration process that includes a limited capacity for people at each gathering.
- Registration will be managed through Eventbrite. It is important that everyone who plans to attend a service registers for the service they plan to attend for the number of people in the household, and for the correct room (sanctuary, foyer, kids classes) they plan to be in.
- The link can be found on our website at www.harvestcc.info/registration, in all-church emails, and on our Facebook page.
- We will post one Sunday at a time on the Tuesday prior.
- Registration is for our use as a church. It will help us plan our services and if someone tests positive for COVID-19, we will easily be able to inform those in attendance. Your information will not be shared.
HOW WILL THE BUILDING BE SET UP DIFFERENTLY?
- BATHROOMS: Number of people in the bathroom will be limited to the number of stalls in the bathroom.
- HAND SANITIZER: will be available at all entrances and throughout the building.
- CHAIRS: will be set up in rows as previously; every other row will be available for seating during each service. Available rows will switch off between services to reduce the amount of common touch. Households will be asked to sit with 3 chairs between them and the next household.
- DOORS: The doors between the sanctuary and the foyer will remain open to increase airflow throughout the building and to allow those seated in the foyer the ability to participate in the service. The HVAC system will be running to help cycle air through the building. If the weather allows, the exterior doors will be propped open before and after the service. Otherwise, the Welcome Team will open doors for people as they enter and exit the building.
- COFFEE, TEA, & WATER FOUNTAIN: Coffee and tea will not be available for the time being, and the water fountain will be turned off. Water bottles will be available by the water fountain for anyone to take.
- OFFERING: To reduce common touch areas, offering bags will not be passed during the service. There are boxes mounted on the wall outside each of the doors between the sanctuary and foyer where you may leave your offering. Alternatively, you can continue to give online or mail a check.